AC600 Dual Band High Gain Wireless USB Adapter, MediaTek, 1T1R, 433Mbps at 5Ghz + 150Mbps at 2.4Ghz, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, USB 2.0
802.11ac - The Next Generation of WiFi
TP-LINK’s Archer T2U comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 150Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer T2U is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
AC600 Wireless Speed
The 5GHz 433Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while using 2.4GHz 150Mbps Wi-Fi for average use such as web surfing.
The Best of Both Bands
TP-LINK’s Archer T2U is a dual band USB Adapter that provides selectable 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands for the latest standard and backward compatibility to existing Wi-Fi network. It gives users the ability to access crystal clear 5GHz connections to upgrade their notebook or PC’s wireless capabilities, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
The T2U provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions created by the WI-FI Alliance, promoting interoperability and security for WLAN, which effectively and efficiently protects the wireless network.
Bundled Utility - Quick & Hassle-Free Installation
With its bundled wireless setup utility and WPS button, the T2U is very easy to setup and secure, even for novice users.
- 600 (433+150) Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac
- High gain external antenna, remarkably strengthen signal power of the USB adapter
- Selectable Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- A tiny way to get speedy next generation Wi-Fi connections
- Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP,Mac OS X 10.7~10.10 and Linux
Theme by InStijl Media